The Colwood Seaside Festival is hosted by Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites and the City of Colwood. Don’t miss this community celebration of arts, culture and heritage! Join the City of Colwood for a day of heritage fun at Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse, including:
– Free horse drawn carriage rides around the site
– Live musical entertainment with Cookeilidh – Celtic Music from 10am to noon, The Big Weee from noon to 2pm, and the Bratz (Smiley Brothers) from 2pm to 4pm.
- Free caricatures – fun portraits drawn by an artist thanks to TELUS
– The King of Magic will have you baffled with his sleight-of-hand.
– Seaside Market presented by the Q Centre Market
– Kids crafts, activities & games
– Watch talented artists at work around the site and then vote on your favourite painting in the Paint-in at the Fort Art Contest with Coast Collective (Artists apply here!)
– Interactive Heritage Displays inlcuding tintype photography by Ken Miner
– Vintage Dress-up and Selfie Station with DisguisetheLimit Costume Rentals
– Food trucks
Event Dates: Saturday, September 15th, 2018
Event Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
Event Location: Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Site, 603 Fort Rodd Hill Road, Victoria, BC V9C 2W8